HOW TO DONATE > | WRCF FUNDS > | HOW TO ESTABLISH A FUND > | FAQS >
Community Foundation offers a variety of options and services so that
every donor can create a fund that meets his or her charitable goals.
Donors may choose whether they want their fund to be a permanent
(endowed) or temporary (expendable) and choose between the following
- Discretionary Funds:
Grant award decisions are made by Wild Rivers Community Foundationís
board of directors which gives the board discretion to address the
charitable needs of the community as they change over time.
- Field of Interest Funds: Donors designate the focus area for grants, i.e. youth, health, arts and culture, seniors.
- Donor Advised Funds: Advisors are consulted for suggestions regarding specific grantmaking from the fund.
- Scholarship Funds: Benefits students and can be Donor Advised or Field of Interest.
- Designated Funds: Donors name one or more specific organizations they wish to support.
- Organizational Funds:
Schools, faith-based and non-profit organizations build income for
upcoming capital campaigns and/or ongoing support of their mission.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs): Irrevocable trusts provide donors with income during their lifetime and subsequently support charitable work.